A unique antiparasitic injectable dewormer for the control of gastro intestinal nematodes, eye worms, warbles, mites & lice in cattle, sheep, goats & camels.
- Brand Name: ENDACT
- Division: Veterinary – Livestock Products
- Classification: Dewormers
- Dosage: 1ml/50kg body weight as a subcutaneous injection. i.e 200micrograms/ kg body weight
- Packaging: 10ml vials 50ml vials
- Very effective against nematodes, haemonchus worms& external parasites in one convenient injection.
- Safe to use in pregnant animals.
- Low dose volume.
- Points to note
- Give dewormers in the morning
- Withdraw water for 2-3 hrs after deworming.
- Do not fast young, pregnant or lactating animals; put them on a lush/light diet.
- Repeat every 3 months.