Composition: Cetrimide 0.55% and lanolin 2%
A creamy white to off white ointment containing cetrimide (antiseptic) and lanolin to make the process of milking hygienic and smooth
- Easy milking due to good lubrication.
- Softens teats to prevent cracks.
- Treats cuts, cracks, and abrasions on the udder and teats.
- Prevents Mastitis and external infections by killing germs on the teats and udder.
- Can be used in cattle, dairy goats, and even dairy camels.
- Can be used for hand milking and machine milking.
- Routine use of animatic Milking Salve will increase the natural resistance of the skin of the cow’s teats to bacterial infection.
- Lanolin, which is a natural skin constituent in all healthy animals, aids in healing and skin-toning.
Direction for use:
1. Hand use: Wash and dry udder, teats, and hands, apply animatic milking salve on hands, and massage onto teats before and after milking.
2. Machine milking: Apply onto teats before inserting teat cups. Milk normally and apply once again after milking.
Pack size(s): 100gm, 250gm, 500gm, 1kg