FEATURES & USES
Provides additional sulphur, helps plant to fight against fungal, diseases improves the pH of the soil. Thereby promoting other nutrient uptake.
- High nutrient efficiency: It helps to improve color, sugar content of fruits such as apple, pear, peach, grape, sweet persimmon, chesnut, orange, plum
- It helps to increase sulphur content, amino acids in garlic, onion, ginger, etc. through which favor and quality of agricultural products will be much better.
- It helps to increase sugar, vitamin C content in leafy vegetables such as radish, cabbage as well as crop yields
- In case of potato, it helps to increase crop yields, starch value, reduced sugar, through which high quality of crop can be guaranteed.
- It boosts crop absorb high amount of P, K Ca, B, Fe, Mg, Zn, etc (90% of sulphur content may reduce costs and labor due to less amount of fertiliser).
CROPS & APPLICATION RATES:
Cereals (maize, wheat, Barley, sorghum etc.) – : 20kg/ha (8.0kg/acre)
Brassica crops – 45-50kg/ha (18 – 20kg/acre)
Legumes (beans, peas etc.) – : 20kg/ha (8.0kg/acre)
Tubers (potato, cassava etc.) – : 50kg/ha (20kg/acre)
Tomato, onions, coffee, sugarcane, pineapple – : 20kg/ha (8.0kg/acre)
Oilseed, fodders, cotton – : 45 – 50kg/ha (18 – 20kg/acre)
Tea (hutsites) for pH correction (consult local agronomist) – : 1000 – 1500kg/ha
PACK SIZES: 1 kg