ROOTEX 0.6% is a designated rooting hormone for use on woody and herbaceous cutting.
Contains: 0.6% Indole Butyric Acid (I.B.A)
1. Choose healthy and vigorous cuttings, according to the recommended practice for each plant.
2. If cuttings are not vigotous or fresh, put them in moist condition.
3. Dip lower part of the cuttings in the ROOTEX 6 powder.
4. Remove overdose residues by shaking the cuttings in the container.
5. Plant in rooting substrate.
ROOTEX 6 can be used in:
Carnation, Citrus, Gypsophila, Hibiscus, Jasmine, Olive, Pecan, Quercus, and Waxflower.
Store product in the original tightly closed container, in a cool, dry, well ventilated place. Keep under lock and key, away from children, animals and other unauthorised persons.
Disposal of empty containers:
Empty containers should be crushed and thrown in garbage can.
Incase of spillage: Collect the spilled material along with contaminated sand, saw dust or soil. Expired or damaged product is considered to be dangerous waste and should be removed to a landfill approved for pesticides.
Toxicity and Precaution Measure:
– Do not inhale the dust of the concentrated product
– Use a protective mask if you are handling the product for a long time
– Avoid contact of concentrated product with exposed body parts
– In case of contact with the skin, wash thoroughly with clean water and soap
– In case of ingestion, seek medical advice and show the label to the physician
There are no reviews yet.