Its a specially formulated High quality milk replacement diet for feeding calves from Day
4 after birth.
Major composition Quantity
CRUDE -FIBRE 0.3%
VITAMIN :VITAMIN A, VITAMIN B1, VITAMIN B6, VITAMIN C, VITAMI D3, VITAMIN B2
, VITAMIN B12, VITAMIN K3
• Contains over 70% milk products for easy digestion and absorption
• It’s fortified with vitamins and minerals for optimum growth and better calf
• Made by Schills Protection Plus package, a blend of selected speciality
ingredients to support the intestinal health and the calf immune system
• Made using Co-spray technology which involves Fat particles surrounded
• The spray-dried production system makes the fat’s particle size very
small, which assures an outstanding solubility and digestibility of the milk
• It’s the cheapest most nutritious diet for young calves up to 3 months
• Easy to mix and reduces chances of calf diarhea.
Directions for use.
• Premix half of intended volume, warmed to 45-50 degrees.
• Homogenously dissolve the measured amount of milk replacer.
• Top –up the rest of the water to reach the intended litres/day/calf.
• Feed at a temperature of between 36 – 40 degrees Celsius.
• Do not feed water till after 2 hours after feeding Super Ndama to allow for
• Roughages + baby calf concentrates should not be fed till 3 weeks of age
when the rumen is functioning.
• Freely feed water to calves after 3 weeks.