Chelated Iron EDDHA 6%
EDDHA, short for ethylenediamine-N,N’-bis (2hydroxyphenylacetic acid), is a chelate which protects nutrients against precipitation. It has a wide pH-range (pH3-10). This makes the EDDHA-chelates
suitable for alkaline and calcareous soils as well as soils containing high levels of carbonate.
Formulation and appearance
Reddish Brown Soluble granular powder.
Ortho-Ortho: Minimum 4%
Directions for use
- Suitable for Fertigation and Foliar spray
- It is mainly used for fertigation and soil injection.
- When diluted it is suitable for all irrigation systems: drip, micro and any localised injection system. Oligo Iron- EDDHA 6% can be used at any stage of the vegetative cycle.
- Protection of the micro-nutrient against precipitation in a high
pH-range (pH 3-10)
- Easy and rapid solubility in water
- Suitable for fertigation in open field as well as for soil injection.
Also suitable for fertigation in high tech, soil-less cultures
- Compatible with most water-soluble fertilizers, but it is always
advisable to do a small compatibility test before mixing