DescriptionOSHOFERROX oxide is a highly concentrated dry powder of the best grade. Iron Oxides have become increasingly important due to their pure hue, consistent properties, and tinting strength. And is ideally suited for : Cement colored parts and building structures: 1. Cement-colored parts and building structures:Various indoor and outdoor architectural surfaces, such as walls, floors, ceilings, pillars, hall galleries, stairs, roads, parking lots, stations, etc. 2. kinds of building materials, such as bricks, tiles, floor tiles, roof tiles, panels, sinks, terrazzo, mosaic tiles, artificial marble, and asbestos cement board. Paint and paint and rust-colored: Enamel, mixed paint, baking, painting, rust, paint and other vessels. Colored rubber products: Car tires, aircraft tubes, bicycle inner tubes, shoe soles, gloves, water bottles, insulation materials, reservoir tanks, medical equipment, stationery, tubes, belts, bladders, tarps, cork, etc. Plastics coloring: 1.) A thermosetting plastic, such as amino plastic, bakelite and so on. 2) thermoplastics, such as polystyrene plastic, soft and rigid PVC and so on. Other: 1.) manufacturing friction plates, inks and metal detection. 2.) for iron oxide magnetic body and feed, food, pharmaceutical coloring. In addition to its beauty, OSHOFERROX oxide can be applied quickly and is relatively easy to maintain. It is also extremely cost effective.With 4 standard colours shade to choose from within the OSHOFERROX oxide pigment colour range, you are sure to find the colour scheme that’s just right for you.
- Bright-colored exquisite powder.
- Good weatherability (Lightfastness, heat-resistant, and Acid & alkali resistant)
- Strong tinting power, excellent coverage, and ne dispersion.
- For concrete roofing, paving tiles, kerbstones, etc. Sticks to glass, metal, tile, and other glossy surfaces without sanding.
- Lightning-fast dry – recoat in 45 minutes
- Great under or over any topcoat
- For both Interior & Exterior application